Be the first to hear about Academy field trips, upcoming workshops, and special offers by joining our email list.
Kits are portable suitcases filled with all the materials you need to do fun, engaging science activities in your classroom. You can rent them for 3 weeks at a time, picking up your kit at the museum and returning it at any point before the due date.
Classroom kits include complete lesson plans, specimens, background information, hands-on activities, educational games, books, DVDs, and more!
Classroom Kit Menu
- Astronomy Kit (grades 5 - 8)
- Coral Reefs - Science & Conservation (grades 3 - 7)
- Evolution (grades 7 - 12)
- Geology (grades 2 - 5)
- Geology (grades 6 - 12)
- Owl Pellets and Beyond (grades K - 8)
- Rainforests of the World (grades K - 3)
- Rainforests of the World (grades 4 - 8)
- Skulls: A Study in Structure and Function (grades K - 8)