Delightful NightLife news, delivered weekly.
NightLife: Holiday Bazaar
The season of celebration is upon us! Get into the giving spirit with the return of NightLife’s annual Holiday Bazaar, featuring a merry marketplace packed to the brim with gift-worthy wares from over 30 local makers and merchants, all curated by SF Bazaar. Find a little something for every person on your list at this one-stop holiday shop featuring a selection of handmade jewelry, original artwork, ceramics and pottery, apothecary products, and more. Bay Area favorite San Franpsycho will be onsite live screen-printing an exclusive NightLife x Holiday Bazaar design, available for purchase for those who want a one-of-a-kind souvenir.
Plus, take a tour of the Polar Night Sky during a special presentation in the planetarium at 6:30 pm and 7:30 pm.
- Aqua Cherry
- Arcadian Stained Glass
- Art of Erika L. Chan
- Bernal Burrow
- Bottle of Clouds
- Brigadeiro Sprinkles
- Bunnycone Designs
- Catskills Design
- CocoTutti Chocolates
- Cody Ferris
- Coffee n Cream Press
- Coyote Brush Studios
- The Garden Home
- Granny Panty Designs
- Henry Noodle
- Katy Kristin
- Kotas Kreations
- Lunar Garden Jewelry
- Maya Bauman Design
- Petite LaFleur
- San FranPsycho
- Skeletal Dropkick
- Skincare by Feleciai
- Somnia City
- Stroke of the Wild
- Sud Scents
- Tina Fossella
- Tiny Right Brain Designs
- Tuesday Candle Company
- Whale Why Knot
A few don't-miss NightLife details:
- To help keep guests safe and ensure everyone has plenty of room to roam, NightLife will be limiting capacity and have timed-entry tickets.
- Last entry into the rainforest exhibit is 7:30 pm—our animals need their sleep.
Morrison Planetarium is now open at NightLife with 4 showtimes. To maximize staff and guest safety, planetarium passes are required and capacity is limited. Passes are available online in advance for an additional $5 while supplies last to reserve a seat at a 6:30, 7:30, 8:30, or 9:30 pm planetarium show. Please see our FAQ's for more details.
Please note: A limited number of standby seats will be available for all showtimes as space allows on a first-come, first-served basis. Food and drink are not permitted inside the planetarium, and masks must be worn properly at all times.
- Food and beverages are available for purchase in the Academy Café and West Garden Terrace including a variety of grab-and-go options, craft cocktails, and more. All food and drink must be enjoyed outdoors.
- Please embrace the Academy’s three favorite Ws: Wear a mask, Wash your hands, and Watch your distance. All guests will be required to wear a mask and social distancing will be enforced according to the latest public health and safety guidelines.
- NightLife is adults-only for 21+
- Still have Q’s? See our FAQ’s here.
Join our planetarium presenter on a live exploration of the night sky above our planet's chilly poles.
Upcoming ticketed museum events
Power down, turn up. You're now entering a phone-free zone with an experimental night dedicated to life offline.
Join us for an evening dedicated to the inspiring intersections of science and art.
From fossil-inspired Pokémon to classic games & a Super Smash Bros. tournament, this NightLife it’s Game On.
Explore the Academy at night alongside nearly 40,000 live animals. For adults 21+.