NEH Summer Programs
© Ben Franske
Each year, the National Endowment for the Humanities offers tuition-free opportunities for school, college, and university educators to study a variety of humanities topics over the summer months.
Applications Due March 2, 2015
Stipends of $1,200-$3,900 help cover expenses for these one- to five-week programs, which take place in locations from California to New York, Mexico to Italy.
Here is just a sampling of potential topics to explore:
- Asian Americans in New York City: Literature and Film
- Muslim American Identities, Past and Present
- America's Reconstruction: The Untold Story
- Political and Constitutional Theory for Citizens
- The Transcontinental Railroad: Transforming California and the Nation