The Academy is open daily! Please note that weekends, holidays, and NightLife events often sell out early. Please reserve your tickets as far in advance as possible for the greatest availability.
- All guests 12+ must provide proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of a scheduled visit.
- Reservations are required for the planetarium and are available by scanning the QR code in the lobby.
- Masks are required indoors for all guests ages 2 and up. Indoor eating and drinking is prohibited.
- All guests, including members and donors, must reserve timed-entry tickets online in advance. (Click here to view the next 4 weeks of member ticket availability.)
- Tickets are valid only for the date and entry time selected.
- All guests must complete a health self-screening before entering the museum.
For complete health and safety information and FAQs, please visit calacademy.org/safety. We look forward to seeing you soon!