Gift Ideas for All Ages, Budgets, and Seasons
Whether you're seeking some quality time with Claude (our dashing albino alligator) or sustainable swag from our store, gift cards let you choose your own Academy adventure. Curious how far your gift card dollar can go? Here are some ideas to jumpstart your imagination.
For $25 or less
Pick up a cuddly 19" Claude, a pterosaur-themed travel mug, or the children's classic Pierre the Penguin—for less than $25 each.
$50 and under
Surprise your significant other with a NightLife date night: Music, creatures, and cocktails, under the stars and under the sea.
For $100 or less
Treat up to three out-of-town guests to a day of discovery with Daytime Admission tickets to the Academy.
How to Redeem Your Gift Card
Got a gift card? Lucky you! Here's how to redeem it:
At the Academy: Show your gift card to a cashier at the Academy—they'll be happy to redeem it for any item.**
Over the phone: Call our Contact Center at 415-379-8000 between 8 am-5 pm daily and place your order with a friendly staff member.
The Fine Print
- Gift cards cannot be used for online purchases at this time. Card is redeemable for in-person purchases at the California Academy of Sciences or by calling 415-379-8000 between 8 am–5 pm daily.
- Please print out your gift card as we cannot redeem gift cards displayed on a mobile device.
- Physical gift cards may be purchased over the phone or at any Academy retail location and may be mailed via USPS to your recipient for an additional fee.
- Additional value may be added to your gift card at any time.
- A gift card is not a credit/debit card and has no implied warranties.
- California Academy of Sciences is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged cards, or any unauthorized card use.
- To check card balance, call 1-877-654-6937 or go to valuteccardsolutions.com.
- For more information about the products, services, and experiences you can purchase with a gift card, please email email@example.com or call 415-379-8000.
**Gift cards may not be redeemed for souvenir photos by HotShots or beverages from most NightLife bars.