The application for the 2022-2023 school year is now open!
School field trip reservations are available for formal California school groups of students in grades pre-K through 12, including preschool, attending on a school day with their classroom teacher.
- To receive the school group rate, you must bring more than 10 people on your field trip, entering the building together at one time.
- San Francisco school groups receive free admission during the academic year.
- For other California school groups, pricing is a flat rate of $11.95 per person, whether student or adult chaperone. We are proud to offer this heavily discounted admission prices to schools regardless of Title I status.
- Eligibility for these free or discounted rates is at the discretion of the Academy, as subsidized admission is available thanks to generous annual donations to the Academy for All initiative.
- Payment must be received in full at least two weeks prior to your visit date, although you may modify your headcount before submitting payment. We accept mailed checks or payment by credit card over the phone to 877-227-3311.
- More details can be found in our Frequently Asked Questions, and you'll sign these School Group Guidelines on the morning of your field trip.