We can't wait to welcome you back for safe science adventures. Please note that enhanced health and safety measures are in place, and some exhibits, programs, and tours have been modified for your safety. To reserve tickets and learn more, please visit our reopening page.
Explore the secrets of one of the world's greenest museums on this 45-minute tour. Examine rare specimens in our collections, be dazzled in our private gem vault, head off the beaten track atop our living roof, and enjoy 10% off at Academy stores and restaurants. (Please note: Tour includes stairs and unpaved paths.)
- VIP entrance to Osher Rainforest and Shake House earthquake simulator
- Reserved space in the planetarium
- Includes 10% off shopping and dining
- $24.95 per guest ($19.95 members)
- For ages 8 and up
Tour guests must also purchase a Daytime Admission ticket to join a tour. Visit our Buy Tickets page to purchase a Daytime Admission ticket, then add VIP Tour tickets to your order after Step 3.
Celebrate Academy-style with one of four customizable parties for children ages 1-12—including our new virtual birthday party package!
- Decorated party room or Zoom room
- Sweet treats and party favors
- Gift for birthday child
- Guided activities
- Party host
NightLife VIP Experience
Cocktails, collections, and VIP access. Cultivate your curiosity with a NightLife VIP Experience.
- Exclusive 30-minute NightLife VIP Rooftop Lounge
- Two complimentary cocktails and light hors d’oeuvres
- Reserved planetarium seating
- Priority entry to Osher Rainforest and the Shake House earthquake simulator
- Exclusive peek into a scientific collection room and the Gem and Mineral Vault
- Ticket prices vary by date—plan ahead and save!
- For guests 21+ with ID
Sleepovers are on hold until further notice. We look forward to welcoming you back later this year!
Slumber like a sea cucumber during a family-friendly overnight stay—and find out what 40,000 live animals get into after-hours.
- Overnight stay in one of our iconic exhibits
- Special programs and late-night planetarium shows
- Evening snack and hot breakfast
- Overnight parking and next-day museum admission
- For ages 5 and up; adult chaperones required